Grid’5000 is a large-scale and versatile testbed for experiment-driven research in all areas of computer science, with a focus on parallel and distributed computing including Cloud, High-Performance Computing (HPC) and Big Data.
- provides access to a large amount of resources: 1000 nodes, 8000 cores, grouped in homogeneous clusters, and featuring various technologies: 10G Ethernet, Infiniband, GPUs, Xeon PHI;
- highly reconfigurable and controllable: researchers can experiment with a fully customized software stack thanks to bare-metal deployment features, and can isolate their experiment at the networking layer;
- advanced monitoring and measurement features for traces collection of networking and power consumption, providing a deep understanding of experiments;
- designed to support Open Science and reproducible research, with full traceability of infrastructure and software changes on the testbed;
a vibrant community of 500+ users supported by a solid technical team.
More information on
- Data-driven Management Solution for Microservice-based Deep Learning Applications
- Evaluation of two topology-aware heuristics on level-3 BLAS library for multi-GPU platforms
- Enabling microservices management for Deep Learning applications across the Edge-Cloud Continuum
- Budget-aware Static Scheduling of Stochastic Workflows with DIET